Create Supply Watch - Buyer Sourcing
Looking for something? CannTrade "Watches & Requests" are designed to present Buyers only with products that are of interest to them. For example, if your business sources biomass and fresh trim becomes available, you'll be alerted in real-time. Creating Watches helps you keep the pulse of the market, and will ensure you're first in line for a good deal.
CannTrade Tip: Create a " Supply Watch" for the product categories your business buys and sells so you know exactly what is available at any given time.
More How To's
Getting Started - Creating a Supply Watch
Start by clicking the "+Supply Watch" button. Below are some of the locations that you can find it!
- On the top right of the Hemp and Cannabis Marketplace pages
- Click "Watches & Requests" on the left Navigation Bar to see your live Watches or create more
- Click the "Action" button on the top Navigation Bar and scroll down to "+Supply Watch"
- Search product categories within the market and save your searches to create a "Supply Watch"
The "Supply Watch" & "Supply Request" Form
In creating a Request (or Watch), you will be asked to answer:
What product/service would you like to Watch or Request?
- Choose the categories that best match what you're looking for.
What is the Product Type?
- Are you looking for Bulk/Raw Materials, Finished Goods, or White-label Products/Services.
What is the Price Range (min & max) you're looking for per unit?
- Input your price range & select your unit of measurement.
What are the THC and/or CBD high/low parameters that you require?
- Input the min & max for each cannabinoid (percentage or mass/weight)
- You may also specify other cannabinoids/compounds
Would you like Suppliers to send you offers?
- NO - Creates a private "Supply Watch." This alerts you when new products that meet your parameters are listed on the marketplace, but does not allow suppliers to send you offers.
- YES - Creates a public "Supply Request." Suppliers can see your Supply Request & send you relevant offers, often at a price-point below their listing price!
Give your Supply Watch a name.
- Something like "Biomass Sourcing" will help to keep multiple request organized
Here's what you can expect after creating a Supply Watch
- Product Match Notification
- Every time a new product that matches your criteria goes live, you will receive a Product Match Notification.
- Review the Matches and place orders, submit offers, or just keep watching until something piques your interest!
If you would like suppliers to send you offers, you can convert your private "Supply Watch" into a public "Supply Request." This can be done by editing your Watch and selecting "YES" (I would like to receive offers from suppliers) on the form, then Re-publishing! For more information please review "The Supply Request - How To's"