Software Update 2.1 “Cannabis Business Network Upgrade”
Software Update 2.6
This release includes the launch of the “Requests Marketplace,” a forum designed to connect businesses with a ‘demand’ with several options for ‘supply.’
Licensed cannabis businesses can submit Requests for products/services and can specify quantity, price range, and desired transaction terms. Businesses capable of meeting those requirements can submit Proposals. Requesting businesses can then directly connect to the businesses they choose.
Businesses can then communicate, negotiate, and come to terms on a deal. Sourcing the product or service your business needs has never been so easy. Here's how it works.
If your business needs something that it can’t find, create a request and ask the network for what you need:
Step 1: Create and Publish your Request
- Once published, the request will then go out to the businesses in the CannTrade Network that are most likely to be able to fill your need.
Step 2: Review and Select Proposals.
- You will begin receiving proposals from businesses that are eager to service you.
- Select the proposals that suit your needs.
Step 3: Connect
- Once proposals are selected, an introduction is made.
- You are free to engage with the business to negotiate the details of your deal.
Step 4: Closing the Deal and Creating the Order
- When terms are agreed upon, the deal is struck and an order is created.
- This order is tracked on CannTrade "Orders," where your team can view order progress.
Here's how the Request Matching Algorithm works: Each request is evaluated by the CannTrade matching algorithm and directed to businesses that can best serve it. If your business posts a request for white-label vape cartridges, your request will be viewed by all manufacturers that offer white label vape services on the CannTrade Network.
Businesses looking to supply products and services are able to identify specific request criteria so they'll be notified when new posts meeting their criteria are published.
The Requests Marketplace is designed to help licensed businesses make direct deals that benefit their businesses. Puts the resources of thousands of businesses your fingertip, and "Ask the Network!"
What Else is New?
- Improvements to the database API allow for up to 3x faster loading times for map and network functions.
- Users can now hover over a product and "add to cart" with just a click.
- Clients login is has been simplified and further connected to the licensing database.
- Added Roughly 4000 new licensed businesses to the Database.
- Licensing information updates have increased in frequency.
- Linked activities will now show up on your calendar
Hundreds of other minor adjustments have been made to optimize your CannTrade experience.
Special thanks to all CannTrade users that sent in feedback. The CannTrade team logged several suggestions from users that went directly into the development of Update 2.6.
We have some special features, partnerships, and major announcements lined up for 2019, so stay tuned. This year is going to be a great one for the CannTrade Community.