Adding Businesses to Your Network
Adding Single or Multiple Businesses is as simple a searching the business and clicking "Add to Network". You are also about to select and add multiple businesses all at the same time. Last, You are able to upload a spreadsheet and populate your business network instantly all at once. The steps to get you network popping are detailed below
CannTrade Tip: Populating your network with our licensed cannabis and hemp database will keep your network always update. State licensing information is updated on a weekly basis.
More How To's
Adding Business to Your Network
- Go to your business network by clicking it on the left navigation bar
- Click the Green "+ Add Businesses" button at the top right of the screen
Adding One or Multiple Businesses By Name (Options 1)
- Type in the businesses name or filter all business with the drop-down filters.
- Once you have found what you are looking for select the business(es) by clicking the select box to the left.
- Select all
- Add a business instantly
- Select and add specific businesses at the same time
- Once selected click "+Add businesses to My Network" at the top right of the page
Adding / Creating a New Business by Name (Option 2)
- Type in the business's name in the search bar
- If the business does not exist you will be given the option to create and add it
- Click "Create (businesses name)"
Bulk Business Spreadsheet Upload (Option 3)
- Click "+ Add Businesses" on the business network screen
- Select "Upload Businesses" at the top right of the page
- Click to select or drag and drop your spreadsheet directly onto the page
- For the best spreadsheet template click here.
- Configure and confirm your spreadsheet columns
- This is done by dragging and dropping the specific fields into the proper column category
- You can also select the "Auto Map" button and the fields will automatically link to the correct columns
- Be sure to double check that your fields are properly mapped before importing
- To complete click the green "Import" button